- A coat jacket can be helpful during the cold seasons, especially if your dog is reluctant to go outside in the snow to relieve himself, but also if you tend to keep your home’s internal heating system set low, depending instead on blankets and sweaters for your human occupants.
- How warm your dog is able to physically keep himself may depend on his breed, size, and even age, but if he just doesn’t have a heavy hair coat, there is only so much curling up he can do to conserve heat. Smaller, light-bodied breeds, toy breeds, and breeds that naturally have very short or thin hair coats benefit from a warm dog sweater for when they need to go outside, or for just hanging around the house. A coat jacket can make a significant difference in your dog’s feeling of well-being.
- Soft material keep your fur baby comfortable and warm during the cold winter
- Item Type: Dog Coat Jacket
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Navy Blue, Red
- Target Audience: Dogs
- Feature: Durable
- Season: Winter
- Dog Size: Medium, Large
- Size: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Suit for: Medium Dog, Large Dog