Taking a leisurely jog around the neighborhood each day is a great way for you and your pup to stay in shape. Dogs are naturally energetic creatures that need regular exercise to thrive, so why not use that to your advantage?
A tandem jog together is beneficial on both sides. Your pup will motivate you to keep going, push you to your limits, and likely remind you every day when it’s time to hit the trails.
With that being said, running with your dog can be a bit of a challenge without the proper equipment. Standard leashes can be cumbersome and affect the way you run. They can also be dangerous to dogs.
Traditional leashes often get pulled as you use your arms for momentum. Luckily, there are a number of hands-free solutions available. With the proper leash, you and your dog will have the ability to run freely while staying safe.
- Reflective material makes night runs safer
- The most convenient way to keep your dog close
- Free up your hands for any outings with your pup
- Type: Dog Leashes
- Color: Green Red Black Gray
- Material: Nylon
- Size: Length 135cm, Adjusted. Waist 82-106cm, bag bottom length width high 8*5*11.5cm. Round cover dia 6*12cm.
- Package: 1 Set
- Size: 1 Size
- Color: Black, Green, Red, Gray
- Shape: Jogging leash
- Material: Nylon/Polyester
- Feature: Personalized
- Style: Convenient
- Suit for: Small Dog, Medium Dog, Large Dog
- Dog breeds: Almost
Tag: jogging leash, dog jogging leash, hands-free dog running belt, jogging dog lead, hurtta jogging leash, dog jogging belt, hurtta hands-free leash, hands free jogging leash, best jogging leash, walking leash, running leash, hands free dog leash, dog pulling on leash, dog running leash, dog walking belt, dog running lead, dog on lead, dog running belt, hands free dog lead